Home • April 2012: $38.5 Million Class Action Settlement Against Honda and Acura for Defects in Air Conditioning Systems
- Appellate Division Upholds Denial of $35 Million Claim
- February 2012: Mazie Slater Obtains Final Approval of Dentists’ National Class Action Settlement
- April 2012: $38.5 Million Class Action Settlement Against Honda and Acura for Defects in Air Conditioning Systems
- April 2012: Mazie Slater Achieve Major Victory Allowing for Class Action Arbitrations
- April 2012: $1.1 Million Settlement for Serious Injuries Sustained in Bus Accident
- April 2012: $1.5 Million Medical Malpractice Settlement for Wrongful Death
- August 2012: $33.9 million product liability settlement on behalf of a worker injured by a defective product in the workplace. This is the largest product liability settlement in New Jersey history
- August 2012: $1.4 million settlement for eye injury. This was a premise liability case where our client lost vision in her eye after falling from a stage.
- $1.6 million settlement of refractive surgery/lasik malpractice case.
- $2.1 million settlement for worksite injury.
Contact Us Today
"*" indicates required fields