Home • Firm wins $1.1 million medical malpractice jury verdict
- Firm wins partial summary judgement on $45 million audit malpractice lawsuit against PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Firm wins a landmark $39 million class action settlement on behalf of the physicians of New Jersey against Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Adam Slater appears before New Jersey Supreme Court to argue appeal in medical malpractice case.
- $14.7 million personal injury settlement for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- $15.75 million settlement of accounting malpractice case.
- David Mazie appears before New Jersey Supreme Court to argue appeal on behalf of insolvent insurer Integrity Insurance Company.
- Firm wins $1.1 million medical malpractice jury verdict
- $4.15 million settlement for disputed brain injury. Once again, the firm has achieved one of New Jersey’s top 20 verdicts/settlements for the year