David M. Freeman
University of Pennsylvania Law School – J.D. 1988
Lehigh University- B.S. Accounting 1985
Mr. Freeman concentrates his practice in litigation specializing in commercial litigation, professional liability, products liability, personal injury and insurance insolvency.
Commercial litigation, professional malpractice, insurance insolvency, personal injury
Selected to New Jersey Super Lawyers List in Multiple Years.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- In re Liquidation of Integrity Ins. Co., 2012 WL 1314181 (N.J. App. Div. April 18, 2012)
- In re Integrity Ins. Co./John Crane, Inc. 2012 WL 952251 (N.J. App. Div. Mar. 22, 2012)
- Comm. of Ins. of NJ v. Integrity Insurance Co./W.R. Grace & Co., 2012 WL 75097 (N.J. App. Div. Jan. ll, 2012)
- In re Liquidation of Integrity Ins. Company/Celotex Asbestos Trust, 214 N.J. 51 (2013)
- Ravin Sarasohn v. Lowenstein Sandler, 365 N.J. Super. 241 (App. Div. 2003)
- Lascurain v. City of Newark, 349 N.J. Super. 251 (App. Div. 2002)
- Klein v. Autek, 147 Fed.Appx. 270 (3d. Cir 2005)
- National Property Investors VIII v. Shell Oil Co., 950 F.Supp 710 (E.D.N.C. 1996)
- National Property Investors VIII v. Shell Oil Co., 917 F.Supp 324 (D.N.J. 1995)
- S&R Associates v. Shell Oil Co., 725 A.2d 431 (Del. Supr. 1998)
New Jersey Dram Shop and Social Host Update- 2008 Lecturer
Queens, New York March 1, 1963