New Jersey Professional Liability Lawyer
Everybody relies on professionals for assistance with such things as accounting, legal representation, or medical treatment. We count on those professionals to do their job competently. When they do not, the results can be disastrous. Professional malpractice includes four basic elements:
- The professional had a duty of care to his client.
- That duty of care was breached by the professional.
- The breach caused harm to the client.
- The client can prove how they were harmed.
Over the years, our professional liability attorneys have regularly litigated malpractice lawsuits against licensed professionals such as:
Some examples of our successes in professional liability lawsuits:
- A $15.75 million accounting malpractice settlement.
- A $7.25 million settlement against one of the largest actuarial firms in the world
- A $2 million director & officer settlement.
- A $5 million legal malpractice settlement.
- A $1.7 million legal malpractice settlement
- Countless medical malpractice lawsuits for which we have collected tens of millions of dollars for our clients.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Based in New Jersey, the experienced attorneys at Mazie Slater Katz & Freeman have extensive experience in all types of professional liability lawsuits.
The claims our lawyers have litigated include lawsuits against directors and officers of public and private corporations; lawsuits against major accounting firms such as Arthur Anderson, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and BDO Seidman as well as broker claims causing millions of dollars in losses to our clients.
Our clients in professional malpractice lawsuits include not only private individuals and companies, but also the State of New Jersey and the Federal government, who we have successfully represented.
NJ Professional Liability Attorneys
If you feel that you have been wronged by an accountant, doctor, lawyer, nurse, pharmacist, broker, doctor or other professional, please contact Mazie Slater Katz & Freeman. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your potential liability lawsuit.