- David Mazie Named by the New Jersey Law Journal to be a “Winner” of 2020
- $5.5 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death of Derrick Nelson, A Real Hero
- $12.5 Million Medical Malpractice Settlement for Child with Leg Amputation
- $4 Million Settlement for Woman Injured in Slip & Fall
- $2 Million Settlement for Defective Supplement Causing Liver Failure
- Mazie Slater wins key ruling in sperm mix-up case
- Mazie Slater wins $12.75 million settlement for man injured by New Jersey Transit Bus
- Lawsuit Filed on Behalf of Westfield Principal Who Died Donating Bone Marrow.
- $1.5 Million Jury Verdict for Automobile Accident
- $19.2 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death and Severe Burns
- Mazie Slater Focused on Mesh, Benicar, Other Products Work in 2017 New Jersey Law Journal
- $3.69 Million Settlement for Construction Accident
- Mazie Slater Once Again Named The New Jersey Law Journal’s Litigation Department of the Year
- $68 Million Jury Verdict Against C.R. Bard for Defective Pelvic Mesh
- $2.3 settlement for pedestrian injured in bus accident
- New Jersey Supreme Court Denies Johnson & Johnson’s Appeal on $11.1 Million Pelvic Mesh Jury Verdict
- DYFS failed to protect daughters from dad’s raping while son watched
- Trenton man sues over near-fatal stroke while in police lockup
- Adam Slater Author’s Article on Pharmaceutical Drug Litigation in Trial Magazine
- Landmark $166 Million Jury Verdict against DYFS. This is the Largest Personal Injury Verdict in New Jersey History. | Read Article
- $2.8 million settlement in wrongful death case involving high school football player from concussion.
- $11.1 Million Jury Verdict against Johnson & Johnson.
- Mazie Slater Wins Landmark Victory Before U.S. Supreme Court.
- $7.5 million medical malpractice settlement for negligence committed by various doctors and nurses.
- The New Jersey Law Journal names Mazie Slater its Personal Injury Litigation Department of the Year.
- $2.75 million medical malpractice settlement.
- April 2012: Mazie Slater Achieve Major Victory Allowing for Class Action Arbitrations
- April 2012: $1.1 Million Settlement for Serious Injuries Sustained in Bus Accident
- April 2012: $1.5 Million Medical Malpractice Settlement for Wrongful Death
- August 2012: $33.9 million product liability settlement on behalf of a worker injured by a defective product in the workplace. This is the largest product liability settlement in New Jersey history
- August 2012: $1.4 million settlement for eye injury. This was a premise liability case where our client lost vision in her eye after falling from a stage.
- Appellate Division Upholds Denial of $35 Million Claim
- February 2012: Mazie Slater Obtains Final Approval of Dentists’ National Class Action Settlement
- April 2012: $38.5 Million Class Action Settlement Against Honda and Acura for Defects in Air Conditioning Systems
- $1.6 million settlement of refractive surgery/lasik malpractice case. | Read Article
- $2.1 million settlement for worksite injury. | Read Article
- August 2010: $80 Million Class Action Settlement Against Volkswagen and Audi
- February 2010: $3.9 Million Settlement for ENT Sinus Surgery Malpractice
- May 2010: $18.5 Million Birth Injury Malpractice Verdict for Delayed C-Section Resulting in Cerebral Palsy
- June 2010: $2.5 Million Settlement for Negligence Against Alarm Company
- May 2009: $1.05 Million Award in Truck Accident Case
- July 2009: $900,000 Settlement for Ophthalmology Malpractice
- November 2009: $3.85 Million Settlement for Medical Malpractice
- March 2009: $12 Million Medical Malpractice Verdict | Read Article
- April 2009: $3.1 Million Settlement Against City of Newark for Dangerous Roadway
- May 2009: Confidential Settlement of Landmark Case of Ravin Sarasohn
- $2.4 million judgment for breach of employment contract. | Read Article
- July 2008: $5.8 Million Settlement for Passaic River Car Drowning
- September 2008: David Mazie Featured on LawyersandSettlements.com
- January 2008: $1 Million Medical Malpractice
- April 2008: David Mazie, Adam Slater, Eric Katz, David Freeman and Beth G. Baldinger are All Named New Jersey Super Lawyers
- July 2008: $2.1 Million Lasik Malpractice
- March 2007: New Jersey Clinic is Closed, a Month After a Woman Who Had an Abortion There Fell Ill
- March 2007: Oxford Health Fails to Thwart Doctors’ Class Action
- April 2007: Mazie Slater Katz and Freeman Selected to the 2007 New Jersey Super Lawyer Lists
- April 2007: Firm Files Landmark Lawsuit Against DYFS for Allowing Abuse of a Child in DYFS Custody
- July 2007: $2.4 Million for Breach of Employment Contract
- July 2007: $14.7 Million Settlement for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- November 2007: $4.15 Million Settlement for Brain Injury
- December 2007: Insurance Companies Fear Eric Katz
- 2007: New Jersey Product Liability Law Book
- January 2007: Firm Wins Partial Summary Judgement on $45 Million Audit Malpractice Lawsuit Against PricewaterhouseCoopers
- February 2007: Firm Wins a Landmark $39 Million Class Action Settlement on Behalf of the Physicians of New Jersey Against Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- $3.85 million settlement for medical malpractice. | Read Article
- Mr. Mazie Authors Article Published in New Jersey Lawyer Magazine.
- July 2006: David Mazie Extensively Quoted in Article on Expert Witnesses. – Spring 2006
- July 2006: $900,000 Settlement for Ophthalmology Malpractice
- November 2006: Class Action Lawsuit Against Horizon Blue Cross
- Appellate Division Affirms $3 Million Medical Malpractice Verdict We Won Against Resident Physicians
- November 2006: David Mazie Voted to The Law Dragon 500 – This Recognition is Only Provided to 500 Lawyers in the United States
- April 2006: Mazie Voted Top Super Lawyer. – Two Years in a Row
- January 2006: Small Firms Win Big
- January 2006: Fifth Largest Jury Award in United States for Year 2005
- February 2006: Contractually Narrowing the Duties and Liabilities of a Mail Drop Local Counsel
- July 2005: Appellate Division Affirms $3 Million Jury Verdict for Medical Malpractice
- October 2005: David Mazie Named One of the Top Ten Lawyers in New Jersey
- October 2005: $3.5 Million for Failure to Diagnose
- November 2005: Dental Class Action Certified Against Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- December 2005: Lawyer of the Year 2005
- January 2005: $135 Million for Alcohol Liability
- March 2005: $7.25 Million for Actuarial Malpractice
- June 2005: $1 Million Lottery Winnings Upheld on Appeal
- Patient Informed Consent in the Emergency Room Goes to the New Jersey Supreme Court
- November 2002: $9.2 million verdict for medical malpractice.
- July 2002: $2.7 Million for Police Brutality
- September 2002: $703,000 for Auto Death
- November 2002: Managed Healthcare Executive Magazine’s One-On-One Interview with Eric Katz
- December 1999: $1.4 Million Dollar Settlement for Legal Malpractice
- March 1999: $884,000 Jury Verdict for Wrongful Death
- March 1999: Class Action Certification Family Sues Day Care Center for Negligence
- November 1999: $1.25 Million for Medical Malpractice
- March 1999: $890,000 slip and fall jury verdict.
- July 1996: Domestic Violence Victims’ Win Right to Jury Trials on Damage Claims from Supreme Court.
- January 1996: Crime Victim Rights Lawyer is Helping the Helpless.
- February 1996: Domestic Violence Torts: Judge or Jury to Decide Damages.
- April 1996: $1.8 Million Dollar Settlement for Product Liability Action.