Our Morris County Personal Injury Attorneys
A History of Successful Verdicts in Morris County
Personal injury lawsuits don’t come in identical pairs. Each one is special and must be treated on an individual basis. The lawyers at our firm treat you and your circumstances one-on-one and give you and your family the personalized attention you deserve.
- In 2009, our client was awarded $2.4 million by a judge in Morristown, NJ for breach of fiduciary duty when the majority shareholder of a company he owned stock in refused to pay him severance and the value of his shares. This verdict was affirmed on appeal.
- In Cayero v. Sadow, we helped our client obtain a one million dollar settlement against the defendant physician after our client suffered major injuries during a laparoscopic hernia surgery in Morristown, NJ. The substantial settlement was put toward the support of our client, who was no longer able to work as a result of injuries suffered during the procedure.
Even if you don’t see your situation reflected in the above-noted examples, if you’ve been hurt by the carelessness of another person, call us today to learn how Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman can serve you best.
Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman serves the residents of Morris County, New Jersey in every sort of personal injury and negligence litigation and negotiation. The Morris County, NJ, personal injury lawyers at our firm are always prepared to stand in your corner and ensure you’re properly compensated for your damages.
Our Morris County Personal Injury Attorney Services
Our firm has significant experience achieving large trial awards and settlements for injuries suffered via:
- Car and truck accidents (commercial/personal): Unfortunately, some of the most frequent causes of negligence-based death and injury in Morris County are truck and car accidents. And, even though we call them accidents, it’s often the case that someone else’s negligence is to blame for the damages we suffer. Whether you’ve been hurt by a car driven by an individual or a tractor-trailer driven by a corporate employee or agent, call us to see how we can serve you best.
- Employment accidents: Accidents in the workplace happen in Morris County quite often. If one happens to you or someone you love, don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of the Morris County personal injury lawyers in our firm and discover how we can help you recover damages for your injuries.
- Medical/Professional negligence: Mistakes made by medical practitioners, like nurses, doctors, and other healthcare professionals, are commonplace. They often lead to serious injury, death, or lifelong disability.
Catastrophic injuries, including brain and spinal trauma: Negligence or carelessness that cause injuries to one’s spinal cord or brain can result in life-altering harm, including quadriplegia or paralysis. Regardless of the way it occurred, if you’ve been the unfortunate victim of one of these injuries, contact a dedicated personal injury lawyer in Morris County, NJ, at our firm today.
Contact an Morris County Personal Injury Attorney Today
At their best, the regulations, rules, and legislation of New Jersey and the United States are designed to protect us against the carelessness and negligence of people who might otherwise be willing to put us at risk. Unfortunately, people sometimes ignore or flout these rules, committing acts or omissions that harm us or our loved ones. If you’ve been injured via the negligence of another, contact a personal injury lawyer with Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman today to find out how we can help you win your Morris County personal injury case.