Middlesex County Personal Injury Attorneys
A History of Successful Verdicts in Middlesex County
No two personal injury lawsuits are exactly the same. And while you may not find your own circumstance described above, you should know that the personal injury lawyers in Middlesex County employed by Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman handle every kind of personal injury action and negotiation.
- In 2005 a young man was subjected to wisdom tooth surgery despite suffering from a known, and pre-existing medical condition that made any trauma to his face extremely dangerous. When the man passed away, his family came to us for help in recovering damages for wrongful death. Combining settlements and the verdict of a New Brunswick, NJ jury, we were able to obtain approximately $12 million for the young man’s family.
- In 2018, an electrician who’d been seriously injured in an explosion in South Plainfield came to us for help in recovering damages to compensate him for pain, suffering, and the increased cost of life-care. We were able to obtain a settlement of $3.69 million for our client.
- One of our clients, from Iselin, NJ, was injured – to the point where he required a liver transplant – when he took a supplement known as “OxyElite.” We were able to help him recover $2 million from the makers of that supplement, which will go towards the pain and suffering he experienced, as well as additional life-care costs he’ll endure as a result of the transplant.
Our personal injury attorneys are ready to help residents in every township and borough in Middlesex County win the compensation they deserve. Call us today.
The personal injury attorneys at Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman serve the residents of Middlesex County, New Jersey in all sorts of negligence and personal injury actions. Our firm is ready to help you win the compensation you and your loved ones deserve.
Our Middlesex County Personal Injury Attorney Services
The skilled Middlesex County, NJ personal injury lawyers at Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman deliver compassionate, personal, and effective advocacy in almost every variety of personal injury action, including:
- Car and truck accidents: The Middlesex County personal injury attorneys here at the firm are extensively familiar with car accidents. We litigate dozens – often hundreds – of them every year. Unfortunately, they are a frequent reality endured by many from all walks of life. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck accident, call a Middlesex County personal injury lawyer today.
- Dog and other animal bites: Animal bites, especially dog bites, are a frequent cause of injury in Middlesex County. If you’ve been attacked by someone’s dog or other animal, please contact us immediately. The limitation period on your claim may already be ticking.
- Construction site accidents: Construction site accidents are a common cause of injury in Middlesex County. They range from construction vehicle accidents caused by untrained and negligent employees to harm caused to passerbys by ineffectively secured building materials. Ladder accidents and “slip-and-fall” mishaps are also extremely common.
Accidents involving paralysis, spinal injury, or other catastrophic injuries: Injuries involving catastrophic paralysis, trauma, and spinal injuries are especially difficult to manage for those affected (and their families). Significant upheavals to your lifestyle, environment, and career will probably be needed. Contact one of our personal injury attorneys in Middlesex County today if you need help navigating this challenging experience.
Contact a Middlesex County Personal Injury Attorney Today
Sometimes, through no fault of our own, we’re injured as the result of someone else’s decision to neglect, ignore, or flout the laws that are designed to keep us safe. In these situations, it’s important to reach out to a qualified, experienced, and dedicated trial lawyer who can help you seek the justice and compensation you’re owed. The Middlesex County personal injury lawyers at Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman are here to help. Give us a call today.