Bergen County Personal Injury Attorneys
A History of Successful Verdicts in Bergen County
Our personal injury lawyers in Bergen County, NJ know that no two personal injuries are exactly the same. You deserve an attorney who treats you like the individual you are and will handle your case with compassion and skill.
- In 2017, when we assisted a client in a trial in Hackensack, NJ in winning a $15 million verdict ($10 million of which was for punitive damages) against companies involved in the sale and provision of a medical device: “pelvic mesh.” Our client contended the device left her in significant pain and, with our help, the jury determined that she was telling the truth.
- In 2006, one of our clients selflessly decided to donate bone marrow to a leukemia patient in Hackensack, NJ. However, the doctors who performed the donation procedure failed to inform our client of the potential side effects, including reduced mobility and constant pain. Unfortunately, when our client awoke from the procedure, he began experiencing exactly these things. He came to us to help him recover damages. A jury awarded him (and his wife) a total of $9.7 million.
- In 2015, we helped our client, from Garfield, NJ – who had been paralyzed from the waist down in a construction accident – recover a settlement of $7 million. The money went to help our client pay for much-needed care related to his serious injuries.
Even if your case doesn’t seem to fit the categories described above you can still give us a call. The personal injury attorneys of Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman are ready to help you and your loved ones win your case.
The personal injury lawyers at Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman serve the residents of Bergen County, New Jersey. Our experienced personal injury attorneys stand ready to fight for your rights when you’re injured through the carelessness or negligence of another person or company.
Heading 2: Our Bergen County Personal Injury Attorney Services
We help you navigate the difficult realities of securing justice and compensation, no matter who’s representing the other side. If you’re represented by our firm, you can be assured that your Bergen County personal injury attorney will have extensive experience in a wide variety of claims, including:
- Car accidents (and truck accidents): Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman has a track record in securing multi-million-dollar trial awards and settlements for the victims of serious car accidents and truck accidents. Regardless of whether you’ve been injured by the driver of a commercial vehicle or a personal one, the personal injury attorneys in Bergen County, NJ at Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman can help
- Workplace accidents: Workplace accidents can occur at any type of workplace and in any type of employment. Even the most seemingly safe office job can result in serious injury if your employer or a co-worker fails to adhere to safety rules and regulations.
- Serious spinal and brain injuries: This category of injuries – sometimes referred to as “catastrophic injuries” – can result from a wide variety of accidents and negligence. Unfortunately, the victims of these types of accidents can suffer lifelong disabilities and injuries, including paralysis, seizure disorders, intellectual damage, and more.
- “Slip-and-falls”: This type of accident is often colloquially referred to as a “slip-and-fall.” It occurs when a person injures themselves at a residence, business, or workplace when it is inadequately protected against foreseeable mishaps and accidents. Icy driveways, poorly maintained stairs, and improperly cleaned floors containing hazards might all create a “slip-and-fall” risk.
Heading 2: Contact an Bergen County Personal Injury Attorney TodayWhen someone violates laws and regulations – and injures someone else as a result – the person who suffers a loss should be able to turn to someone else for help righting that wrong. The personal injury attorneys in Bergen County, NJ at Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman are just those people. We can help you find justice when someone else’s negligence has taken something from you. Call us today to find out how we can help.