Union County Personal Injury Attorneys
A History of Successful Verdicts in Union County
Personal injury matters don’t come in identical pairs. Each one is unique and must be treated on an individual basis. Consider some of the clients we’ve helped in the past, for example.
- In February of 2019, we helped the Henderson family obtain a settlement for a tragic explosion that killed two people and seriously injured six more in Elizabeth, NJ. The defendant utility company initially denied all responsibility for the explosion but, after extensive negotiations and mediation involving our firm, eventually agreed to pay our clients the record breaking sum of $19.2 million.
- In Markov v. Davessar, our firm successfully represented our client who lost a family member when her stomach cancer diagnosis was negligently delayed by doctors in Union, NJ. We helped the family obtain a settlement of $4.75 million dollars in February of 2017.
The lawyers at our firm treat you and your situation one-on-one to help you win your personal injury case. Even if you don’t see your circumstances reflected in the examples above, if you’ve been injured by the negligence of another, call us today to learn how Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman can best serve you.
Mazie, Slater, Katz & Freeman serves the residents of Union County, New Jersey in all sorts of personal injury and negligence litigation. Our personal injury attorneys have extensive experience litigating cases across Union County, and stand ready to ensure you are compensated for injuries suffered as the result of someone else’s negligence.
Our Union County Personal Injury Attorney Services
Our firm has extensive experience securing large trial awards and settlements for damages incurred via:
- Vehicle accidents (commercial/personal): Unfortunately, some of the most common sources of negligence-based injury and death in Union County are car and truck accidents. And, even though we call them accidents, it’s frequently the case that someone else’s carelessness is to blame for the losses we suffer. Whether you’ve been injured by a passenger car driven by an individual or a tractor-trailer driven by an employee of a company, call us today to see how we can help you gain justice.
- Workplace accidents: Accidents at work occur in Union County very frequently. If one happens to you, or someone you love, don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of the Union County personal injury attorneys in our firm so we can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
- Medical accidents/negligence: Mistakes made by medical practitioners, like doctors, nurses, and other healthcare personnel are common. They also often lead to serious injury, lifelong disability, or death.
Brain/spinal/other catastrophic injuries: Mistakes and negligence that cause injuries to one’s brain or spinal cord can lead to life-altering trauma, including paralysis or quadriplegia. Regardless of the context in which it occurred, if you’ve been the victim of one of these injuries, contact a qualified personal injury lawyer in Union County, NJ at our firm today.
Contact an Union County Personal Injury Attorney Today
We all live in a nation of rules and laws. And when someone breaks one of those laws and causes injury to you or someone you love, you shouldn’t be left without a remedy. The skilled personal injury lawyers in Union County, NJ with Mazie, Slater, Katz and Freeman work tirelessly to ensure you can access the justice you deserve, when you need it most. Contact one of our experienced litigators today to see how we can be of service to you and your loved ones.