Experienced Car Accident Lawyers in Burlington County
Burlington County is the largest county – by geographical area – in New Jersey. It is populous and growing quickly. The 2020 Census counted 461,860 residents, an increase of 2.9% from the population measured by the 2010 Census. Because Burlington County stretches across the state, it contains thousands of miles of highway and roadway, making it home (unfortunately) to more than its share of road accidents.
The Burlington County, NJ car accident lawyers practicing at Mazie Slater have extensive experience working with clients who have been involved in accidents in this area, and are here to help if you or a loved one find themselves in this situation.
What Type Of Car Accident Were You Injured in Burlington County?
Car accidents injure thousands of people each year across the state of New Jersey. The car accident attorneys in Burlington County at Mazie Slater have dealt with sorts of vehicle accidents, including:
- Rear-End Collisions – Caused when the front-end of one vehicle strikes the back of another, rear-end collisions frequently result in whiplash-style injuries that are slow to be found and hard to treat.
- Head-On Collisions – Caused when the front-end of one vehicle strikes a vehicle traveling in the opposite direction, these collisions frequently result in significant injury due to the combined speed of both involved vehicles.
- Rollover Accidents – Caused when a vehicle leaves its wheelbase and rolls over one or more times, these accidents can cause extensive injuries to the occupants, especially when their seatbelts are not properly secured.
- Broadside Collisions – Caused when one vehicle strikes the side of another, these sorts of collisions can cause major injury to the passengers located on the side of the vehicle that is hit by the other car.
- Commercial Truck Collisions – Often leaving those involved with lasting or catastrophic injuries, accidents involving commercial vehicles are frequently extraordinarily serious due to the sheer size and weight of full-size tractor-trailers.
- Single-Vehicle Accidents – These lone-vehicle incidents can occur at almost any time and any place, but are frequently found in areas of poor visibility or substandard road conditions.
Types of Accidents Mazie Slater Can Assist With:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Rear-End Collision
- Head-On Collision
- Rollover Accidents
- Multiple Car Accidents
- And Many More…
Successful Car Accident Verdicts in Burlington County
The car accident lawyers in Burlington County practicing at Mazie Slater have a decades-long history of success for their clients involved in major and minor motor vehicle accidents in New Jersey. Whether in Burlington County specifically, or somewhere else in the state, we’ve helped hundreds of clients get their lives back together after life-changing accidents.
Our state-wide successes include:
- A $5 million settlement involving a wrongful death caused by a motor vehicle accident
- A $3.9 million settlement involving a pedestrian hit by a vehicle in New Jersey
- A $3.55 million settlement for the father of a boy who tragically lost his life as the result of being struck by another vehicle
To see a sample of some of our other case results, please visit Our Successes page.
Contact Our Car Accident Attorney’s in Burlington County Today!
Burlington County car accident lawyers don’t come more highly recommended than those practicing at Mazie Slater. We’ve dedicated our lives to ensuring that the victims of car accidents in the county, and in the state of New Jersey generally, receive the compensation and justice they’re owed. Call 973.228.9898 to set up a free consultation with a qualified personal injury lawyer who can answer your questions about your legal rights and responsibilities following an accident involving you or a loved one.