Experienced Car Accident Lawyers in Essex County NJ
Essex County, New Jersey is a populous and centrally located county with a population (as of 2020) of 863,728. It’s growing quickly, containing 10.2% more residents than were counted in the 2010 Census. The fact that it’s located near the center of the state and that it is part of the New York City Metropolitan Area ensures that this area sees plenty of traffic – and the vehicle accidents that come part and parcel with that traffic.
The Essex County car accident lawyers practicing at Mazie Slater are ready to help should you or a loved one find themselves involved in one of the many accidents that occurs each year.
What Type Of Car Accident Were You Injured in Essex County?
Like the vehicles themselves, car accidents come in all shapes and sizes. The Essex County car accident attorneys at Mazie Slater have worked with them all, including:
- Rear-end Collisions – Rear-end collisions happen when the front-end of one vehicle strikes the rear of another. It’s not uncommon to see those involved suffer whiplash-style injuries which are slow to be diagnosed and difficult to treat.
- Head-on Collisions – Head-on collisions occur when the front-end of one vehicle strikes the front-end of another traveling in the opposite direction. These kinds of accidents often cause significant injury due to the combined speed of both vehicles.
- Single-car accidents – Often occurring during periods of inclement weather or when road conditions are at their worst, single-vehicle accidents can nevertheless happen anywhere, at any time.
- Multi-vehicle accidents – Sometimes referred to as “pile-ups,” multi-vehicle accidents can impact unsuspecting drivers on highways and roadways when they least expect them.
- Commercial vehicle accidents – Accidents involving tractor-trailers, sometimes called “semis” or “semi trucks,” can be devastating to those involved due to the sheer size and weight of commercial trucks.
- Rollover accidents – Occurring when a vehicle leaves its wheelbase and rolls over one or more times, these accidents are especially dangerous to occupants who are not properly secured by their seatbelts.
Types of Accidents Mazie Slater Can Assist With:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Rear-End Collision
- Head-On Collision
- Rollover Accidents
- Multiple Car Accidents
- And Many More…
Successful Car Accident Verdicts in Essex County
It’s difficult to find auto & car accident attorneys in Essex County, NJ that have a more successful and storied history of obtaining positive results for their clients than those at Mazie Slater. We have a decades-long record of securing awards, settlements, and verdicts in favor of our Essex County clients and for clients across the state of New Jersey.
Just a few of our state-wide success stories include:
- A $3.18 million settlement for the estate of a woman who tragically passed away in an auto accident on the Passaic River
- A $3.1 million settlement for the estate of a woman killed due to dangerous road conditions in Newark
- A $5 million settlement for a wrongful death caused in a car accident
To see a few of our other successfully resolved cases, check out Our Successes page.
Contact Our Car Accident Attorney’s in Essex County Today!
Car accident lawyers in Essex County don’t come more highly recommended than those practicing at Mazie Slater. We’ve dedicated ourselves to ensuring that the victims of car accidents in Essex County – and the state of New Jersey, generally – get the compensation and justice they deserve.
If you find yourself in need of skilled and experienced counsel, or you just want clarification on your legal rights and responsibilities following a vehicle accident, call 973.228.9898 to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation. We stand ready to help.