Experienced Car Accident Lawyer in Gloucester County
Gloucester County is one of the counties of the state of New Jersey with a population of 302,294 as of the 2020 census. It is a part of the Delaware Valley area, and Woodbury is its county seat. Gloucester County is at the epicenter of logistics and warehouse construction on the East Coast.
What caused your car accident in Gloucester County?
Car accidents are extremely common and caused by a wide variety of factors, many of which will be entirely outside of your control. Those causes might include:
- Weather and road conditions: Treacherous weather and road conditions lead to thousands of accidents across the state of New Jersey every year. Heavy rain, fog, and even snow and ice can impact our ability to drive safely and crop up suddenly and unexpectedly.
- Negligence of other drivers: We all do our best to be careful on the roads. At least most of us do. Sometimes we have the misfortune of encountering drivers who aren’t as cautious and responsible as we are. In these cases, the negligence of others can cause us significant financial, physical, and emotional harm.
- Honest mistakes: We all make mistakes. Sometimes we make them while driving a car. Momentary inattention, inopportune lane changes, and sudden distractions can all make us lose control of our vehicles for a few seconds.
- Vehicle defects: It’s rare, but vehicles occasionally malfunction while in traffic and cause accidents. It’s possible to be involved in an accident caused by your own vehicles’ failure or that of someone else’s.
- Intoxicated drivers: A menace on the roads, the intoxicated driver is a constant danger to all law-abiding citizens. If you have the misfortune of becoming involved in a crash with an intoxicated driver, it’s important to make note of and document any symptoms of intoxication you observe.
Whatever the cause, if you’re involved in an accident there are effective and ineffective ways to handle the next steps. The best way to ensure you’re protecting your legal rights and fulfilling your responsibilities is to contact a Gloucester County car accident lawyer at Mazie Slater today. We can help with every type of vehicle- and pedestrian-involved accident on New Jersey’s roads.
Types of Car Accidents Mazie Slater Can Assist With:
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Multiple Car Accidents
- Head-On Collision
- Rollover Accidents
- Rear-End Collision
- And Many More…
Successful Car Accident Verdicts in Gloucester County
Mazie Slater has a long and proud history of protecting the legal rights of our clients who have been involved in car crashes and other road accidents. We’ve secured a $12.75 million settlement for a client struck by a bus in New Jersey, as well as many other multi-million dollar awards, settlements, and verdicts for people all over New Jersey and in Gloucester County.
Contact Our Car Accident Attorney’s in Gloucester County Today!
Few car accident attorneys in Gloucester County are as recognized and accomplished as the skilled and experienced counsel at Mazie Slater. We stand ready to help you if you or a loved one have become involved in a road accident involving pedestrians or vehicles. We can help you make an informed decision without spending a dime. Call (973) 228-9898 for a completely free, no-obligation consultation with one of our talented attorneys who can walk you through your legal rights and responsibilities and help you decide how to move forward after an accident.
Give us a call today!